Ice Fishing Day Tour
Tour length: 4 - 5 hours
Join us on our exciting ice fishing day tour. The tour is suitable for guests that would like to try out winter fishing in the arctic, but also for more experienced anglers.
We transport out guests with our heated SkyArks out to fishing lakes, where you can enjoy the silence and the exciting fishing and breathtaking landscapes, whilst being in the comfort of the SkyArk.
We target different target species such as brown trout, arctic char, perch, greyling and white fish. You name it. Arctic game is waiting for you.
This tour is open for multiple bookings, so there can be other people also joining on the same tour. This tour can also be booked as private tour.
- Transfers by car is included if staying in hotel in Kiruna city centre or Jukkasjärvi, pick-up at 9 am.
- By own car: When arriving at SkyArk, we will come and meet you outside. Our guides will take care of you right away, and prepare you for the upcoming adventure
- Take-off 09.30 am from SkyArk
- Overall and winter boots available upon request
- The tour is 4-5h in total (1-1,5h sightseeing from our SkySled + 3-3,5h IceFishing)
- Coffee break includes warm blueberry juice, coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Lunch is included – Grilled Salmon, Njala (bread), Shrimp salad and dessert will be served. Both vegeterian and vegan options available if requested
- Min 2 and max 6 people per tour (Children under 4 y.o. are not recommended to join the tour as they might get bored)
- Available from November 30th to 15th of April
SkyArk, Vasikkaniemivägen 15, 981 46 Kurravaara, Sweden. Once you get here, please park your car, and gather at the reception to stay warm. Our guides will take care of you right away, and prepare you for the upcoming adventure.
Warm clothing is a must. We recommend that guests have their own warm, layered-clothing. We can also provide overalls and winter boots to guests.
Please contact us by e-mail or phone and we will try to find a suitable group for you to join.
When booking, please provide us with the necessary information and we will see to it that it is taken into account.
Just bring warm clothing and we will take care of the rest, including fishing gear.